1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Just want to shout

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by iciek, Oct 14, 2011.

1. iciek

iciek Member

Two weeks into LF9. I should be complaining that I didn't get into Life Flow years ago but I can't. Despite currently suffering with some extreme sciatica life is just so right. This is the first time I've come across a product that not only lives up to it's hype but keeps delivering on every front imaginable. Maybe it's the hard road I had to walk for earlier successes in my meditative life where nothing came easily, the effects of LF are as if I'd won the jackpot on a fruit machine. I'm only into week two of LF9 for heaven's sake.

I feel I'm cheating but keep it coming.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Brilliant

Hi there Iciek,

another brilliant success story to inspire others. I am so happy for you and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)