1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Just to say Hi

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by New_To_Mediation, Jan 2, 2008.

1. New_To_Mediation

New_To_Mediation Member

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd say hi!

I'm hoping to use Meditation for sleep!

I struggle to fall asleep and I'm hoping this can help me as I won't use sleeping pills!

Cheers...

Ste

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hi Ste,

I also want to use meditation to help me sleep as well as a few other things.
    I have recently been studying a lot as I’m starting my own business but find it hard to switch my mind off at night.

I have just downloaded using 35 of my Karma credits the free meditation course. I really recommend that you do this, also I have just listened to the first 20min and I'm already really excited to start.

Good luck to you and I really hope meditation is the key to your sleep problem as it is for so many others.

Happy New Year I hope 2008 is a year filled with positive solutions.
    Ariel x

Link for free meditation course - Unlock Discover Meditation

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008