1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Just Signed up!!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by thejoeman, Jan 3, 2008.

1. thejoeman

thejoeman Member

WOW!!
    I have been a meditator for many years now. My father started teaching me when i was 9. It was crutial in my martial arts practice and my daily life.
    I have been looking on line for a while now trying to find more and more varieties of meditation. I have even thought of becoming a meditation instructor. I suddenly came upon this site and said WOW! this is an awesome system! A community that will share invaluable information just by sharing it with others as well!!! that is really what it is all about!!
    I thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome opportunity!
    -Rev. Joe

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hey Joe,
    Welcome to the community, great to have you here. :)
    It sounds like your father was a wise man. I think it is amazing that you started learning so young. Did you find it hard to learn meditation at the age of 9?
    Look forward to seeing you around the community.
    Happy New Year I hope 2008 is an amazing year for you.
    Ariel x

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Welcome Joe!!!

I can imagine meditation would help with any martial arts pratice!

Have you tried LifeFlow 10 yet? Try it buddy.

Just remember to practice your usual meditation technique at the same time for best results. Anyway, good to meet you and looking forward to hearing from you in the community. PW ;)