1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Just Plain Grateful!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by WeeHoo, Dec 19, 2008.

1. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

So I'm here in my nice warm kitchen, cooking dinner for my family, with the Gratitude music playing. We've had almost a week of severe winter weather and are snow/iced in, which is unusual for us (Pacific Northwest of the United States). We've had so much fun sledding and playing, and I'm so grateful for this meditation program, and this online community, and the fact that I get to be with my kids and have fun with them...and that we have a nice warm kitchen with food. I feel really clear, and really lucky, and I know part of it is the work I've been doing with LifeFlow. Thanks to everyone involved, and happy holidays.

2. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Happy holidays!

WeeHoo, thanks for sharing such a lovely, cozy scene. I remember similar nights when my children were young and we hunkered down by the fire. Tonight, looking out my window, I'm seeing swirling snow too, and hearing wind whistling through the pines here on the east coast in Quebec. With wind chill factored in, we're moving down to -24 C tonight so I'll really have to stoke the fire!

Thank you for reminding me to be grateful too - to have a home, to know my children are safe and warm, and like you, to appreciate a spiritual path which includes Lifeflow and this community. It warms my heart that so many people have access to Truth and are endeavoring to apply it in their lives. A hundred years ago how much rarer it was to have exposure to so many spiritual traditions with all its wonderful teachings.

I pray that more and more come to peace
    All the very best to you WeeHoo and to all of you on this forum
    Bhavya :)

3. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story :)

It really sounds like you and you family are doing good :)

Have a happy holiday and may you and you family have the best times :)

Thank you so much for sharing this again, you story really bring a warm feeling in me :)
    Sincerely Anton

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there WeeHoo,

appreciating and enjoying everything we have is a true blessing. I'm so happy for you and your family that you are enjoying the benefits of LifeFlow and I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your continuing journey :) :) :)

5. Jeb

Jeb Member

hear hear!