1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

just found this place

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by crystal angel, Aug 23, 2013.

1. crystal angel

crystal angel New Member

so thought i would give it a try

i do try and meditate every day but suffer with alot of mind clutter and end up focusing on that rather then the actual meditation :(

anyone got any tips on how to stop my mind from yaking away

i have got alot of stress going on in my life atm so thats not helping

i do use my crystals alot and wear a hematite pendant most of the time it helps to keep me grounded

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community Crystal angel :)

what meditation technique do you use and have you tried that technique with the free demo?

Will look out for your reply and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

The mind is the mind... it generates thoughts all the time.
    The trick to meditating is to learn to let the thoughts keep on flowing past without becoming attached to them and following them.
    It get's easier with practice, but even experienced meditators occasionally get caught up in their thoughts. ;)

Keep meditating, it'll get easier.

Hugs

Giles