1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Just discovered a new meditation technique

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by jayjay6631, Mar 2, 2014.

1. jayjay6631

jayjay6631 New Member

ok here's my background I've been meditating for about 5 years I started with counting breath meditation that worked good for me at the time ive also done mantra meditation and mindfulness but lately for the past year or so i've been sticking to mindfulness but my problem with it was it made me tired and spacey during the day and i felt like i was aware of way too much and everything felt like I was in a dream so what I did was open eye meditation which worked for me except I couldn't keep eyes open so I decided to do the same thing as open eye meditation but with eyes closed just focusing on my eyelids and vwolla the same effect only i'm not in my head like other meditation closed eye and during the day no i'm more motivated than ever and more in the moment and more self controlled without any spaceyness i thought i'd share this focusing on your eyelids meditation it's working for me so it might work for others as well and i'd like to hear some of your thoughts on this i'm unbiased of course so feel free to express your thoughts

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator