The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

Discussion in 'Thought For Today' started by olmate, Nov 23, 2011.

1. olmate

olmate Member

Awakened within a dream,
    I fall into my own arms.
    ..... What kept you so long?

Lou Hartman

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Where's the "like" button when you need it. ;)
  3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Yeah, where is it? :D
  4. Pavlina

Pavlina Member

Not here!!!!

A couple of weeks ago I have decided to let go of facebook...I have never been comfortable with that social network, it is kind of ackward because I do not know anybody personally on this forum but feel more at ease communicate with you guys; in resume , I do not miss those THUMBS UP AND I LIKE

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

LoL, some of us are connected on facebook as friends too thanks to Project Meditation. ;)
  6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Yeah Giles was even watching a live stream from me today... and got motion sick :D
  7. GilesC

GilesC Member

Yeah, well you were running around some dark place trying to kill everything. Those 1st person sort of games have always made me feel motion sick. Doesn't help that I have some head cold at the minute that's also making me feel nauseus. :(

Anyway, going off topic.