1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

John 98

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by john98, Jan 11, 2008.

1. john98

john98 Member

Goooooooooood morning; Woke up on the right side of the grass "" Good Sign "" off to a good start . I am a professional entertainer and motivational speaker amongst other things . Suppose to be retired but I do not know from what so until then I'll keep on living. Meditation has always intrigued me and I've been in it for some time a most enjoyable part of my life. At the present time I'm willing to share and chat . Blessings : John

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hi John

Welcome to the community. Your experience with meditation sounds interesting.
    It's great to hear people say meditation is an enjoyable part of there life even after some time. It really gives newbies like myself the inspiration to keep up the meditation sessions :)

I look forward to talking to you around the community.

Have a great day

Ariel x