1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Jim Rohn

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by pollyanna, Dec 9, 2009.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Jim Rohn passed away on the 5th December after decades of making a difference to so many lives - The writings and work of Jim Rohn will no doubt continue to change the lives of many more - what a wonderful legacy to leave :)

Earlier this year I posted one of his amazing exercises from a journal I keep - I am so grateful for what he taught me - here's the link:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/mind-body-spirit/1490-personal-development.html#post7427

Enjoy and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

"Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need any" Jim Rohn

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

I made a quite smaller list when I read your post the first time.

Just 4 (1 year ) goals.

I now realise that I have completed 2 allready and am on the verge of reaching goal nr 3 !

RIP Jim Rohn.

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's wonderful Edwin - I am really happy for you and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)