1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

jahrastafari

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Imani, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Imani

Imani Member

Hi everyone
    I've just downloaded the meditation cd's. Have to find a very quiet hour to start these. I hope they are everything you guys have been saying they are.
    Imani:):)

2. celistina

celistina Member

Hi Imani, welcome to Project Meditation Community :) Glad to hear that you have downloaded them and do let us know your progress and how it works out for you :)

3. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hi Imani,

How are you getting on? I have just started with the discover meditation CD's too and I am really enjoying them. I was just wondering if you found them easy to follow and if you enjoyed the music at the end? Sorry for all the questions  I’m just very interested.

I look forward to chatting with you some more soon.

Have a great weekend

Ariel x