1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

It getting better all the time

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by jbrill3000, Jul 5, 2008.

1. jbrill3000

jbrill3000 Member

I know I'm going to sound like one of those people on TV that says since I tried your product blah blah blah, but since I have started using lifeflow (almost 1 week, 4 days of cd 10)my body feels more relaxed my thoughts are more positive and my life here seems to be turning around. Even to the point that people have been talking to me more and asking me to join them and their friends for a night out. I also feel much happier and free of tension. I also, in conjunction with lifeflow, have been reading a book on how to become more confident (increasing awareness, accepting realities, etc) so the two seem to be helping me greatly. My meditations using lifeflow cd 10 are also becoming better in that I am telling myself when thoughts come I say to myself "its ok I will listen to you later" and continue on. Thanks to Michael Mackenzie my life feels as though it is turning around for the better.

John

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I'm so pleased to hear how much better your life is becoming with LifeFlow meditation. It really is tremendous. I love to hear about people reading "Good Stuff" I'm a strong believer in "Good stuff in - good stuff out or garbage in - garbage out!! Good for you and I wish you an abundance of happiness and joy on your amazing journey of self discovery :) :) :)