1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

isochronic tones no good for delta?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Foojoy, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Foojoy

Foojoy Member

I had heard read on a number of sights that isochronic tones are innefective in getting us to reach the delta state.Is this true? This is strictly a scientific thread/question. I know that the music here is layered with multiple types of entrainment, so maybe it doesn't matter? What do you think michael? Other moderators? My fellow project meditation frequenters?

-Foojoy

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Great question

One of the central pillars of LifeFlow's efficacy is the fact that all three wave forms are combined and resonate at the same frequency therefore there is no conflict.

I have specifically had them produced in this way to obtain the greatest benefits for people at every level. I am aware that some marketing companies do mix frequencies and this would create chaotic patterns of interference.

If you think of the LifeFlow series as climbing a ladder, each rung is necessary to move us upwards. One of the keys to moving up this ladder is spending time at each level. The rung or state of consciousness has to get to the point that it feels familiar and "normal" before a person can really move on to the next stage. And for most of us this means spending time there.

Over time, the more deeply we are able to descend in brainwave states, the more significant our improvements will be and the greatest benefits will be achieved.

Hope that answers your query. Michael :)

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Michael, if the LifeFlow version you use operates on the theta level, is it impossible for you to reach the Delta level during meditation ?

Would you recommend to switch between LifeFlow versions regularly to reach the different brainwave states for their specific benefits ( i.e. “Super learning” state, healing, enhanced creativity, sudden insight ) ?

very interesting thread !

4. Foojoy

Foojoy Member

Thnx michael for your prompt reply. I appreciate it.

-Foojoy

5. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I am just finishing a piece for this weeks 'Good Life' about this subject and will post it here when it's ready.

This will answer your queries above in detail.

Michael :)