1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Introductions of a wayward soul.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Abbey, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Abbey

Abbey Member

Hi everyone *waves*

I've been mediating on and off since I was about 14 - so I'm not new to the benefits that it creates - I am however - very delinquent in keeping up with doing it regularly so I felt joining a community such as this may be a good step.

Looking forward to reading and writing with you.

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Welcome

I am sure you have come to the right place.

This community should be a great place to remind us all why we should meditate and support each other.

PW ;)

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the community. Through practising Michaels courses I find myself so much more productive now. I make decisions so quickly and easily and I don't use television as a distraction anymore. I really live in the now and when I am working I am totally emersed in work, when I am spending family time I never think of work and I always find time for my hour of rejuvenating or meditating. I do my gratitude exercise when I am showering or out walking and this really works well. Admittedly, like anything worth learning, I invested more time during the first week listening and soaking up all the instructions and reports from the courses. I believe this speeded up the process immensely for me. I never miss a day now I know how important it is to me - speaking of which - must go and Flow. Good luck and enjoy. Happiness and joy to you and yours :) :) :)

4. Abbey

Abbey Member

Thank you both for the warm welcome :)