1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Introduce yourself: Hello! I'm Dave Cardboard

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Dave Cardboard, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Dave Cardboard

Dave Cardboard New Member

Hello Everybody, :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, I am Dave Cardboard I'm new to all of this so would accept any guidance & help that can be provided, or offered.

I am undergoing a very powerful personal metamorphosis, and am keen to share this with others who may be able to help me understand this process.

Thank you and kind regards

Dave:
    confused:

2. osamipo

osamipo Member

Hi Dave,

Warm welcome to the community, and feel free to share experiences,

Alex

3. Sotiris

Sotiris Member

An almost new user

Hello friends :)

I am Sotiris, I am almost a new in LifeFlow course and I am experiencing also a metamorphosis inside me getting more calm and patient. I would like to know other experiences from other people using LifeFlow and techniques on using this amazing project.
    Hello to everyone!

4. bondzai

bondzai Member

cleansing.

well I have also studied open focus so my awareness goes to sensing hands and feet and inside my body as I listen. I find it very soothing and a whole body experience. Feels like a deep cleaning. I especially like the sounds and it feels so cleansing.