1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Intro + Strange Question

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by emsry, Oct 2, 2012.

1. emsry

emsry New Member

Hi Everyone. The name is Charles.

So recently I begun meditating, and have begun to receive increasing energy flow..which has made my life noticibly better.

Ego. I have been trying to relinquish it in meditation, even cultivate it, know it, study and transmute my undesirable feelings into a higher, more fruitful higher conciousness ,etc.

But recently... after meditating at night, on my bed...i woke up shorty after. I heard what could be described as a KUSH sound, then I could feel two swirls of energy symmetricly opposed move around in my body near my shoulder area...also my body went numb, and I couldn't move my body.

Not being able to move my body whilst waking up has happened before...and I know how to counteract the effect and get myself back to normal...so that is exactly what I did.... then I got curious...so I stopped doing that..and went back to a meditative state like when before I went asleep.

Same thing happened again..."KUSH"...like a rushing of air, body suddenly went numb, and I felt like there was a current of energy drowning out my ability to move my body...once again i countered the effects and took control of my body..then I went back asleep.

I just want to say hi, and if possible..see if anyone understands what I was going through.

Thanks very much.