1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Intention and rowing your boat

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Michael David, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Michael David

Michael David Member

We are here and Awareness is, Everywhere.
    Or we are this and Awareness is, That.

Spirituality is the crossing over or the path for going to the other shore.
    It is the path from suffering to freedom.

The driving force or the energy of spirituality is intention.

Just as many different motors can power a multiple of machines they all use electricity. Any thought or action or practice when applied with right intention moves along the spiritual path returning us closer to our personal center and closer to being with Awareness.

We do not have to go to the mountain or anywhere. Trying to change our environment without first having the right intention is like a person endlessly rowing a boat towards the horizon.

In reality the horizon is already under the boat.

As we move along the spiritual path we realize that being with Awareness, the horizon, already exists, here and now.

Michael :)

2. olmate

olmate Member

This is a very rich post. A real bouquet of flowers.

To focus on one flower - awareness...

It sometimes seems like a paradox how multiple perspectives can all exist simultaneously, yet be so different in their own right.

This very morning, I selected a point on a headland and took care to notice that as I moved about how my perspective of that point fundamentally changed. And yet, it always remained the same.

Expanding that awareness envelope seems to occur most effectively when one is present. Try it for yourself.

olmate