1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Inspiration and Purpose

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Match_capo, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Match_capo

Match_capo Member

I came across this article by Dr.Wayne Dyer that I connect with very much simply because what he is talking about I've experienced. Listening to that inner voice and going against all odds and being led by inspiration is the ultimate high! Enjoy...

When you are inspired by a great purpose, everything will begin to work for you. Inspiration comes from moving back in-spirit and connecting to the seven faces of intention. When you feel inspired, what appeared to be risky becomes a path you feel compelled to follow. The risks are gone because you are following your bliss, which is the truth within you. This is really love working in harmony with your intention. Essentially, if you do not feel love, you do not feel the truth, and your truth is all wrapped up in your connection to Spirit. This is why inspiration is such an important part of the fulfillment of your intention to live a life on purpose.

When I left the work that no longer inspired me, every single detail that I had worried about was almost magically taken care of for me. I had spent several months working for a large corporation where I was offered a salary three times higher than I had been paid as a teacher, but I was not in-spirit. That prodding inner knowing said, “Do what you are here to do,” and teaching counseling became my manifested daily purpose.

And public speaking was not a risk; it was something I had to do because I knew that I could not feel happy with myself if I did not follow my heart. The universe handled the details, because I was feeling love for what I was doing, and consequently, I was living my truth. By teaching love, that very same love guided me to my purpose, and the financial remuneration flowed to me with that same energy of love. I couldn’t see how it worked out, but I followed an inner knowing and never regretted it.

You may think it is too risky to give up a salary, a pension, job security, or familiar surroundings because of a dim night-light in your mind that draws you to see why it is turned on. I suggest that there are no risks at all if you pay attention to that light, which is your knowing. Combine your strong knowing with the faith that Spirit will provide, and you acknowledge the power of intention at work. Your trust in this inner knowing is all you need. I call it faith, not faith in an external being to provide you with purpose, but faith in the call you are hearing from the center of your being. You are a divine, infinite creation making the choice to be on purpose and to be connected to the power of intention. It all revolves around your being harmoniously connected to your Source. Faith eliminates the risk when you choose to trust that inner knowing about your purpose and become a channel for the power of intention.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Perfect. Thankyou so much for that. Words fail me but it rendered me to tears of gratefulness that every day my life is truly inspired by a great purpose. I'll savour it as my last thoughts to sleep on. Good night and God Bless :) :) :)

3. Match_capo

Match_capo Member

Glad it touched u as much as it did me...

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:)Wow you have inspired me!
    I have dreamed so long of a different avenue of caring for others. I have been nursing since 1985 and I am now long term sick with m.e/c.f.s (chronic fatigue syndrome), too much stress, unable to give the time to those that needed more than a few brief moments and the frustration of it all. I have wanted to do reiki, massage, aromatherapy to name but a few for the longest of time but work and home and lack of time and energy has prevented me.
    Now I have pushed myself too hard and have burnt out and can do nothing much at all.
    The severity of this has made me realise that I need to be content and believe in ny dreams for the future. My starting point is finding this wonderful site and finally discovering how to start to relax.
    I am sure my future and all those whom I love will be bright, I'm letting go of the constraints and ingrained beliefs and I'm going to fly free :):)

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Good for you Gilli. I'm sorry to hear of your ill health but your spirit is strong and I'm sure your future will be much brighter. I'm so glad you have found this community and it's all the better for having you as a part of it. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Yes i agree.
    And sometimes you hear of miracles where a person was disabled in a crash and were told they'd never walk again. Then they live each day truly believing that they will talk again and in the end their belief pulls through and miraculously they get better and they enjoy their life like never before.
    I hope this is what will happen to you Gilli. Your belief will cure you of all things and you will be free to enjoy the life you deserve.

Divinitywolf

7. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Yet again beautiful words from beautiful people thanks pollyanna, thanks robin (oops sorry divinity wolf, Ha Ha!).
    I'm having a pretty rough week and doing lifeflow 10 earlier this afternoon I just kept having awful thoughts and feelings of despair and worthlessness. I kept trying to let them float by and focus on the soothing sound of water but tears just rolled down my face, both due to the pain and the feelings. I was really twitched (iritated) earlier in the day as i hadn't got the energy or stamina to wash a few cups and I'd transferred the short meditations for pain and a few others to my mp3 and couldn't find them. I feel so tense, yet the week and a half since starting meditation I have felt so much more positive.
    Are these feeling part of the cleansing and clarity process as I'm kind of scared at doing anymore as i can't afford to feel any flatter right now. Or is it because i'm having a relapse of my condition??? :eek:

8. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:( don't worry. Keep a strong belief that you'll get through this.
    If you ever want to talk then i'm reachable either by email or msn messenger at [email protected].
    If you have a messenger then feel free to add me and we can talk.
    I'd like for us to talk :)
    I'm good at helping people with problems and am learning psychology and councelling.
    I might be able to help.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  9. Maribo

Maribo Member

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi twinkletoes, I understand that many doctors don't understand M.E. and it must be hard being in all the pain you are enduring and worst of all not being understood. Many years ago my midwife (a young lovely active lady) got this and became very depressed and up and down with her emotions. As you said you've probably overdone it with the funeral you attended. After 9 years your hormones etc. must be naturally all over the place. The viruses and infestations of C.F.S. have and are robbing you of all the vitamins,enzymes and nutrition your body needs. Either have LIVE yoghurt last thing before you go to bed or acid acidophilus. It must be taken last thing at night so the friendly bacteria can inbed in your gut and multiply to fight back. You need to rest. Because you felt so good with meditation, you've more than likely done more than you should. Even on the keyboard!! You need to rest and take it easy. Maybe listen to the guided meditation for better health, try out what Maribo suggested, watch a funny film, do anything you can to feel good. Pamper yourself - you deserve to. I wish you happiness and joy :) :) :)

11. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Thanks Polyanna.
    Going to look into the homeopathic side and the info you mailed me and slow right down. If you don't see my posts in the next week or so its because I'm listening to my body and typing does hurt!
    Oh btw I visualised getting into the car with the kids this summer and driving to the beach, watching the kids head sraight for the water as I lay down on a beach towel, I felt the warmh of the sun on my skin and you know what, thats exactly whats going to happen this year.
    I tried to get the guided meditation onto my mp3 (x4 ) yesterday and it appeared to transfer but I couldn't find any of it and i had to stop trying as I became irritated and drained. I will do it when able and there's no rush.
    thank you for your kindness :):)

12. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I'm so pleased you are. I know this will work for you ;) I guarantee you'll be amazed. If you need any help just ask. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

13. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Divinity, Maribo, Polyanna.

:) Thanks guys, for the help and advice. I managed to get the sllep and health guided meditations onto my mp3 last pm and I managed to get to sleep in about 40 mins and didn't wake for 81/2 hours, I haven't done that in years ( 8 to be precise). What a difference a good nights sleep makes though I know to pace myself and not to do too much today. I'm going to post on my success stories but will do that tomorrow, my arms aching from typing
    Love you guys :p:p

14. robrg1836

robrg1836 Member

Nice article.

Thanks for sharing this article.

15. brian1234

brian1234 New Member

Inspiration is obtained from different personalities in different situations.It helps the human being to go ahead his mission to achieve the goal.