1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

In need of meditation guidance!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Music Is All, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Music Is All

Music Is All New Member

Alright, I'm new here, and I've just started reading about the pineal gland and how to go about opening it. As well as chakra cleansing.

My question is about a meditation experience I've just had. What does it mean when in meditation you get hot? I literally, had my core temperature rise to such a degree that I was dripping sweat, my back was soaked as well. I was also attempting to make my eyes roll back, as if to look through my third eye, but after 20 minutes or so my eyes started uncontrollably twitching, and at one point, almost as if against my will - since I'm not that great at rolling my eyes back, and can't quite do it yet - my eyes tried rolling themselves back, and since I wasn't doing it myself (because I'm unable to as of now), I panicked and broke state. I felt almost as if I was losing control of myself, but I'm curious what would've happened, had I let it happen.

Was it a good sign? I almost don't feel like it was, because it frightened me so much, but then again, maybe it was supposed to feel like that? Maybe a first step to an out of body type experience? I mean I honestly don't know, that's why I came here hoping someone can spread some knowledge, or share a similar story.

Also, can trying to roll your eyes back in this way damage your eyes? I don't want to have a lazy eye, and it was definitely staining haha. Thanks in advance! First post!