1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Improvisation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by pollyanna, Mar 5, 2009.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Having spent nearly all day in various garden centres I was feeling tired and still had another couple to visit. I found a quiet little area near some water features, sat on a garden bench, put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

When I looked at my watch 15 minutes had gone - yet it seemed like 2 Although I wasn't aware of anyone passing by, I was amazed that I could meditate in a public place. And I bet if anyone saw me they would have been amazed too :p Just like after LF I felt really re-vitalised.

Before LifeFlow I spent a lot of time and money and never managed to meditate. Now I can improvise if I am out - even in a public place, albeit a very quiet one. If you don't have 40 minutes to spare, 15 can work wonders. Peace and joy :) :) :)

2. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Those 15 min. meditation sessions are priceless.
    I went through a period where I stopped every hour, what ever I was doing, and meditated for 5 min. Amazing results can be obtained with this procedure.
    gus

3. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

5 minute meditation, every hour on the hour

Gus, that is a stunning idea. I'm going to try it starting tomorrow. Thanks for the great tip.

4. filly33

filly33 Member

I might try that as well.