1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Im new to this

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by tinkerbell, Aug 12, 2008.

1. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

Hi to everyone

I have been using life flow for 5 weeks now at first I was happy and really glad to be using it. That was life flow 10 now Iam on 9 and have had some interesting feed back from my family. How say that I look angry all the time and I have changed. I was sexually abused at the age of 5 yrs old and have had numerous counselling sessions. Nothing ever seemed to work though. Could I be going through stuff now. I am also having terrible dreams but sleeping soundly help.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Tinkerbell, meditation can bring up repressed feelings and sensations, sometimes even things we didn't know we were carrying around with us. Bringing up these hidden things can give the impression to a person that they just "came out of nowhere". You may well be sub consciously resisting whatever is coming up to be released. Whenever you feel any discomfort during or after meditation, it simply means you are resisting and it is the resistance itself that is causing the discomfort.

The solution to resisting is to simply and unemotionally observe your thoughts and feelings with unattached curiosity. Simply accept whatever thoughts and feelings you experience, and just observe them, unemotionally. Just be aware of them and watch them with great curiosity and indifference. When you consciously and calmly observe anything that does not serve you well it will simply fritter away.

I think it would be wise if you stay with level 10 for now. Because of what happened to you when you were 5 it will probably be better if you stay with each level for at least double the time the average person does.

You will understand more if you read Michael's reports by clicking on the link "Learn how you can benefit from Project meditation"

Doing the gratitude exercise daily could also be a great help to you because you will be focusing on things you are really thankful for and feeling good. I hope this helps you and I wish you joy and inner peace :) :) :)

3. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

Thanks

Hi

Just to let you know that things have started to calm down for me. I will go back to 10 for a while I did find the chimes very reassuring. I have meditated with TM but only for the standard 20 mins. So possiblly it was like a double whammy. On holiday I also used my chakra clearing CD so maybe I was just on over load. I have to say though I havnt been so happy in years and I am standing up for myself at long last. I have discovered my self worth

thank you again

tinks

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Bravo tinkerbell! Good for oyu!
    Gus

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

I seriously suggest you look into "the Sedona method" too:

Sedona Method

Usually Michael Mackenzie, the maker of this site and LifeFlow, gives the same advice with serious things.

6. silent-tortoise

silent-tortoise Member

best wishes

yes, best wishes Tinkerbell!

7. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

thanks guys for all your help

Hi well things have moved on so much for me i am still on 10 and finding it working really well. So much so that when i went to my accupuncturists who i have been seeing for 1 year. He reccommended not seeing him for 3 whole months. Wow I have been seeing him once a month in that time. He was very impressed with the progress I have made since my last visit. I had told him what I was doing but had never heard of you. But the proof is in the pudding. i am making better choices for myself and my boundaries are now frimly in place. Nothing seems to touch me everything just sails right over my head. I feel like Iam in the eye of the storm when everything is calm but everything is chaos around me. For the first time ever I feel grounded and centered. I have also started reading conversations with god and it all makes perfect sense now. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

love and light

tinks

8. jodie

jodie Moderator

Be all you can be Tinks!

Wow Tinkerbell, you really are an inspiration to so many! Keep up with everything you're being taught. As you say the Proof IS in the pudding !! You deserve all the happiness in the world and should be sooooo proud of yourself. Go Girl!!!!! ;)

9. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

Wow

i feel that i should be an advertising sales agent for this product.

Last night I had my first family gathering since I have been on the programme. it was my sisters 40th birthday.

Normally these events are fraught with problems. As three of my 4 sisters were all sexually abused by the same man. This all came out in January. The one thing that struck me was that there was a real calm inthe room. Lots of laughter and talking I mean real talking with people listening to each other. Then I realised it was like a light gone on and it was coming from me. Each person I sopke to became calm and then they spoke to someone else. I cant explain how bad these get togethers really where. Hideous and vile are words that come to mind PAST. Future very different and I got home telling my husband what a lovely time Ide had. He has always been long suffering about my family and was really taken back by how much of a good time I had had. He is normally waiting with a huge glass of red wine and a faithful ear.

I never thought these things could be possible and i am sure that through the programme miracles can happen and if any one ever needs to talk to me about the programme I will happily spend time with you. I feel i have finally got my wings and im flying every day matters now and I never thought I would feel that way.

Micheal thank you.

10. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

I'll add my cheers to the chorus. Well done Tinkerbell!!!

11. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Dear Tinks, you are truly an inspiration and I am so happy for you and your sisters. I wish you an abundance of inner peace and happiness on your continuing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

P.S. I hope you like the following quote - think it is quite appropriate for you.

“Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you.”
    Catherine de Hueck Doherty ;)

12. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

The secret

I know I havnt been on for a while. I have been chilling and enjoying life to the max. I would like to make a personal heart felt thanks to Pollyanna who spent all that time and effort typing up all the main bits from the secret. To start with I read it every day til I got the hang of it and then ordered the film to watch. I use the what I am grateful for exercise every day and guess what my list gets bigger every day, It is truly amazing. What with the meditation and the knowledge of the secret life is so magnificent.

On another subject my beautiful cat has been diagnosed with a tumour on her ear from the vet. Very quickly I have said she is fine and we will fight it together. So every night she sits on my lap when I meditate and does not move for the 40 mins. I am convinced she knows what i am doing for her. i set my intention before the meditation starts and I am convinced the tumour is shrinking, and healing up. we are due back at the vets on saturday to decide what action we take. My heart is telling me that she will be fine. has anyone else every had anything like this happen to them????????

love and light

tinks

13. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

My dog had a tumour and i didn't try meditating with her.
    I wasn't so convinced she would be fine. It had never been so worried for her.

Luckily the vets could remove it and she's made a full recovry but i never want to go through something like that again!

I'm sure your cat will be fine and if the tumour really IS shrinking then it could mean that the meditation is somehow helping or her body is fighting it. Either way your cat will get better!

Divinitywolf

14. zeroordie505

zeroordie505 Member

i am very sorry to hear such a thing happening to you i am no expert on meditation but it can be used for many things no one can promise it will
    stop all dreams or feelings but it can help you release those feelings that are unwanted in my opinion meditation can be used as a substitute for some drugs that doctors or couslers make you take because the only thing that can heal your body mentally is you [im not sure if this helped but i was letting you know i took time to read and understand your question and things you deal with .:)

15. zeroordie505

zeroordie505 Member

i also missread your post a bit im very sorry.....im sure u have more experience that what i was telling you..but i think its great how far people can come from such small physical work

16. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Tinks, thankyou and you are very welcome. I'm so pleased you are enjoying life and well done on your commitment. You're so right about the list getting longer and longer in the gratitude exercise - you don't realize how good it is until you make it a habit do you?

I often play various LifeFlow tracks for our family pets - it really does make them relax and I'm certain your little cat senses your meditation and what you are doing to help. Let us know how things progress. I wish you an abundance of happiness and joy on your continuing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

17. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

much gratitiude to everyone who replied.

I would just like to share a few things that have happened to me since the last time I wrote. I have had such a ball. I have spent the last 6 weeks leading up to christmas being an elf in a grotto or in plymouth it is called an ice castle. Can I just say i was oldest elf and was eventually made mummy elf and supervisor. I am now on lifeflow 8 and finding it amazing I will explain how. I wake up everyday at 6am to meditate which sets me up for the day. Then I get ready for work, walk the 40 mins to work and then work a full day with only a half break. I walk home from work and prepare dinner for the family. I am on the go all day and there is no-where to sit so we stand all day. The shifts are long in the grotto and we create the magic of christmas for every child that enters. I have one day a week off. Now for the rewards in Plymouth at the moment every one has either a cough or cold, over the last few weeks I have been coughed over and sneezed on. My family have all had the flu and have suffered sore throats. Me NOTHING I hadnt realised until last week that since being on the lifeflow programme I have not been unwell at all. There were 12 elves in total and everyone of them had timeoff for being unwell in the 6 weeks they worked. I have more energy more stamina a high ammunity to coughs and cold. I felt that I could jump over their heads. How amazing is that!!!!!!!

On the subject of my cat who has a tumour although it has not gone it has stabilised the vet cannot beleive it. He was prepared to put her to sleep but she still meditates with me and it still with us. She hasnt been affected by the tumour and carrys on like its not there. Another miracle i am just grateful to you michael for producing such a fantastic product.

My husband has started using it as he has problems sleeping due to his high profile job as a senior poice officer. I can already see the difference. So thank you so much and much gratitude is sent your way.

love and light to everyone and a happy new year.

18. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

Hi Guys and girlies

Need a bit of advice. I havnt been on for a while as I have been living life to the max. What suprised me was that I decided that life was going well and i have to admit that I let the meditation slip. 6 weeks have gone by and I hadnt meditated at all. Now a strange thing happened. I started to feel odd I was working with a client that seemed to be pushing a lot of buttons for me and old feelings were being triggered. These were feelings relating to the abuse i experienced when i was five. I couldnt eat sleep or funtion. Everyone noticed it although at the time I couldnt explain or even put my finger on it. It was only on my visit to the accupucturist that i was made aware. i am now on it and working through the process. My question to you is I am now back meditating daily and i have gone straight to where I finished which was life flow 8. Should I have gone back to the beginning life flow 10? I feel okay though it does seem quite powerful after being away for a while. I do feel happy again and back on track. Am I doing more damage and processing to quickly going back to life flow 8.

Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

love and light
    tinks

19. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Newbie thoughts....

Hi Tink,
    I believe you have answered your own question. From a Newbie point of view you have successfully worked through the first 2 levels of LifeFlow. The 6 weeks would not have removed this effort as evident to feeling happy again after using LF8. One point to remember is that all the LF tracks once covered through are very valuable to "sequence" through in any order you then choose.

If I am way off here can one of our learned forum people please correct me :):):)?
    Thanks....

take care

jim