1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

I'm Back after a long time away!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Divinitywolf, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Hey guys. I'm back after so long being away.

A special hi to Edwin, PeacefulWarrior, Pollyana and Twinkletoes who i remember speaking to most.

I've been really busy lately and am still busy but i hope to be able to be on here at least fairly often like i used to.

:)

Divinitywolf

2. jodie

jodie Moderator

Welcome back Divinitywolf!!

;) Welcome back Divinitywolf to the land of inspiration and encouragement. Hope life is treating you well and I look forward to hearing how you are getting on !!!!!

3. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Thank you jodie.
    I dont remember you... Have you always been a super moderator but just not posting much or are you new?

Edit: Duh, just looked at your join date. may 2008 must mean you're new!

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Dude !!!

Long time no see DW !!

Good to see you found your way back :)

It certainly is a pleasure talking to you again :cool: How have you been ?

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Divinitywolf, it's great to see you again :) - I've often wondered how you are doing. Welcome back to the fold and I look forward to hear how you are getting along. Happiness and joy to you as always :) :) :)

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

In answer to both of you, i'm doing great. I'm just finished applying to university and i'm going on to do english, the subject i really love.
    I recently won a competition, getting signed items from the author of the Chronicals of Ancient Darkness, a best seller all over the world.
    I got decent exam results and am very happy with my life!

Its good to speak to you both again. It feels like such a long time since i was last here!