1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

I know I'm new to this but...

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Forbin, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Forbin

Forbin Member

For me, I've been suffering some troubled times for quite a while now with NO good outlook. Suddenly after getting on a routine to do this daily has somehow lifted this dank fog that's been hovering around me for years now, and I can finally see that there IS hope for me. Not sure if this will make sense to anyone, but I hope so.

My greatest thanks to the ones responsible for making this place available...it has truly saved my life.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I am so very happy for you.

What a wonderful success story - can't wait to hear about your progressive success Forbin! I am one of many who will be cheering you on here. To me this is what this wonderful community is all about. I wish you happiness and joy :) :) :)

3. BeSassie

BeSassie Member

It make sence to me. I am also feeling hope where there was no hope at all. It is nice isn't it!

4. Forbin

Forbin Member

it is nice:)

5. Ariel

Ariel Member

What a lovely success story, very inspirational, good for you Forbin. I wish you many more great meditation sessions!! :) Thanks for sharing it makes me realise I really need to keep doing my meditation daily.

Ariel

6. Arius

Arius Member

Lesson:

There is always hope, we must just be in a position to find it. No storm can last forever, and above every storm cloud the sun is shining, just as it always has and always will. We are always being provided for, we just need to let go.

Stay in peace, find your path, and become an infinitely empty glass for whom all things are possible.

TG

7. ellen

ellen Member

Good for you ! I know meditation is helping me tremendously - can't help but think of this quote "You are born with love You are blessed to live with love" so don't forget to love and nourish yourself I believe meditation helps with this .
    I wish you all the best .

8. Forbin

Forbin Member

ty

thanks everyone for the kind words

one day soon i hope to write some sort of narrative on the 180 degree change my life has taken since this, and how i chose to start living again.