1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

I can't meditate but I used to

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by khan900, Jan 20, 2015.

1. khan900

khan900 Member

Hi, I started doing meditation few months ago not expecting anything special but it completely changed my life. I was for the first time totally free from my mind, happy and without feeling of anxiety that I often experienced before. After about a month I started getting back to my previous state of confusion, stress and unhappiness. It became even worse because I started desperately trying to bring back peaceful state of mind doing lots of different techniques of meditation but not only they didn't help but my effort created even more anxiety. I'm totally clueless to this day and would be very thankful if someone could give me some kind of advice.
    (English isn't my first language so there may be some mistakes)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi khan900 and welcome to the community :)

I've replied to your other post in meditation chatterbox and also given you a great link that explains why "technique surfing" does not work. If you take the time to read through the information, I have no doubt that it will help you immensely. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)