1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

I believe I just had a breakthrough on my meditation...maybe?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by lovleybritt, May 13, 2013.

1. lovleybritt

lovleybritt Member

I just wanted to shar my expirience with everyone and see if anyone has expirienced something similar.I have meditated a few times before but when I would start to feel strong energy around me I would stop because it made me scared. I stopped meditating for a while so I could overcome fear. I decided to meditate today feeling non-fearful, about 10-15 minutes into meditation I started to feel my body shrinking to the side of me and wanting to slightly turn almost spinning but it didn't. I felt a part of me become sideways and as that was happening I felt un aligned with my human body like I was beside it but I was still seeing my vision from my human body but I was beside it not in it. It's hard to explain it but it this normal?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator