1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

How to Purchase the next Level!!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Sufisoul, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Sufisoul

Sufisoul Member

Hello All ....

I am new here I bought the Level 10 yesterday and tried it today morning... I was a very interesting experience ... a mixture of visions that made sense and others did not ... feelings of irritation and suffocation did take place which I am sure are related to some subconscious issues.

Now my question is if I wanted to move to the other levels how can I purchase and download them before one month has passed!!

Thanx
    Sufisoul

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Sufisoul,

The recommendation is that you should spend at least 1 month on each level for the whole set of levels to be properly effective, as the next level always builds on the previous levels.

In terms of downloading the levels, I don't think the admin team will allow it more frequently than 1 month, though I know some people choose to do it more slowly and ask to have it e.g. 2 months apart, which they are happy to accomodate.

The only other way would be to buy the physical CD's rather than download them, but you wouldn't be doing yourself any benefit in going through the levels faster than the recommended 1 month each.

Hugs

Giles

3. Sufisoul

Sufisoul Member

Hello Giles...

Thank you for the reply... I do understand the concept of spending at least a month on each level yet I don't see how could anyone determine how long I should spend on each level!!

Intuitively I was pointed to use Level 10 for 15 days and move to the next... I really would appreciate a flexible fluid way leaving a space for me to be able to move on to the next level via internet without the need to wait for a month or be obliged to purchase the whole package.

I have been meditating for years and I do honor my intuition's voice a lot... How can we work this out!!

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

5. Sufisoul

Sufisoul Member

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Sufisoul and welcome to the community :)

I have passed your query on to support and I am sure they will contact you promptly. They are extremely helpful and of course you will make your own decision.

New neural pathways take time to establish and each LifeFlow level builds a solid foundation for the next deeper level. The following link explains more:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../1437-experiences-lf-9-lf-1-a-2.html#post7113

Here’s a link from a Doctor who had meditated for decades prior to LifeFlow:-
    http://www.project-meditation.org/c...-john-stickles-lifeflow-review.html#post39026

Hope you find this helpful and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

7. GilesC

GilesC Member

I don't believe so. Like many forums (I moderate a couple of different ones myself), the moderators are members who have volunteered their time to help other members. Often the staff of such companies are busy doing other things rather than spend time reading and replying to all posts on the forums. ;)

As Polly says, it's about the neural pathways being created by the brainwave entrainment of the tracks.

If you put wet paint on a wall, and the paint pot tells you that you should leave 24 hours for it to dry properly before you apply another coat of paint, then you could ruin the first layer of paint if you try and paint over it after just 12 hours instead. The same applies to Lifeflow... where Michael, the creator of the entrainment tracks, has determined that people using them need to use each level for at least 1 month for them subsequent levels to be most effective. Yes, you could move onto each level more quickly, but what would be the point in doing that? It would not be as effective, and why is there a need to rush these things?

I understand about intuition. I also understand about the mind and the ego and how it can play tricks on us. Are you sure it's not your ego mind telling you "I can't wait to try the next one!"?

How long you have been meditating has little to do with how quickly the entrainment of the Lifeflow tracks will take effect... and this isn't for you and me to work out, I'm just offering advice, it's for you to work out yourself. ;)

Hugs

Giles

8. Sufisoul

Sufisoul Member

Thank you for the links I loved what I read .... the way you point is gentle and mature

9. Sufisoul

Sufisoul Member

Thank you all .... the issue is solved with the staff ....

:):):):):)

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Your welcome Sufisoul, glad you found them helpful. Thank you for your kind comments :)

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)