1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

How do YOU let go?

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Midnight

Midnight Member

I don't know if it was whether I started using mantras for meditation or I released so much emotion (so much so I felt nauseated for the first time from meditation) but after sleeping for 10 hours, it seems like I feel everything again. Like my brain remembers the breakthroughs it had. Either that or I stopped resisting the fact it doesn't feel them.

Before I went to bed, it seemed like something was giving me directions. Like I was thinking these thoughts, but I didn't consciously think of them. They came from somewhere else, probably my subconscious. It said some other stuff but the main thing I remember was "Accept the way your brain works" or something to that extent.

Now I realize that I can continue positive change through meditation and such, and still accept the way my brain currently works. It seems so simple now, but I couldn't grasp it for so long, or maybe I just didn't accept it for so long.

Accept the way your brain currently works right now. I could never think of it like this before, but I seem to view it as a child. It's not dangerous or crazy, just a child that is still developing. Don't force change, your brain works the way it does and that's okay. It's okay that it does what it does. Let it be. Through meditation it will change on its own
    Just thought I should share that :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010