1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

How can this be?

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by pollyanna, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Dear Gus
    Since I was away for a week, I didn't see this conversation until now. I was very touched by your post regarding your son in which you said, referring to Pollyanna's beautiful success with the LOA:

Initially this post made me angry. Why? Because all I can ask for in my life right now is peace. I have no business asking for anything more.

First off, I've never really used the LOA deliberately for myself because I've been fortunate enough thus far to have few financial worries. However, I have thought a lot about death and why so many of the most wonderful people we know die early. Is that destiny at work, or is there something that can be done? If the mind is creative, can it create enough health to avert death? If we're positive thinkers, does that mean nothing bad will happen to us? Just how much power do we have as human beings?

When my younger brother lay in agony while cancer ate away his spine I was angry because I thought he, or I, or all of us together should have been able to reverse his condition. Unfortunately, there was nothing that we were able to do, for whatever reason.

I thought I would share what the three most spiritually advanced people I've ever met have said on the subject of death. They all differ as to how much free will we have, but they do agree that we can't overturn our destiny with the major events of our life like birth and death. We have a certain lifespan and that's it. The only ones who can change our time to die would be someone like an avatar - Christ or The Buddha or Mohammad for example.

So no one should feel guilty about someone else's death. And if energy never dies, it just changes form, then we can still commune with those loved ones. (Boy as I write that it sounds sappy but I really think it's true!) Like Pollyanna wrote, those who have crossed over still cheer us on. If you read about those with near death experiences, all the inconsequential stuff seems to drop away and there's just love and light. Maybe we should follow their example.

I think we learn a lot about a person by what they say, or in this case, write. You've shown that you're a special person here in this forum. You deserve the best, and for me, like you, peace has to be at the top of the list. Peace of mind, love in the heart - surely everything good flows from that. I hope you can allow the storm clouds to roll away, that you can once and for all forgive yourself for what you think you did and move on to being the beacon of light you were meant to be.

Peace and love to you
    Bhavya

2. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Dear Pollyanna

I'm adding my voice to the chorus. Pollyanna, you are an inspiration!:):):)
    Bhavya

3. Alison88

Alison88 Member

Gus, what a truly unbearable event to transpire after a row. It has obviously triggered an enormous desire in you to search for peace - there are so many people who would not be able to find the right tools to continue their life without carrying harmful anger after this incident, but you are handling it in such a skillful manner. I know you are not looking for sympathy and that is not the reason for your post but I just want you to know that I admire how you are moving forward and am delighted that Lifeflow is helping.

This will be another true inspiration for people out there trying to come to terms and find peace after devastating situations.

Peace to you and your family.

Alison

4. chris063

chris063 Member

You touched my heart so very deeply when I first came here pollyanna, speaking such kind and compassionate words to so many which struck me to the core. You taught me that it really was okay to speak from the heart, and yes it is such a joy to witness all the love and compassion shared so willingly by so many beautiful souls, to encourage and support everyone who visits here. Thank you and I am so happy to be here with everyone!! :)

5. beth

beth Member

Thanks for encouraging me to do the exercise pollyana i do it in the shower now to and when i can after lifeflow and my life is changed more than i could of imagined. Our house is free of alcohol and smoke now :D bless you love from beth x x

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Way to go Beth. I'm excited for you but not surprized :) Regarding the shower - beware of 5 minute showers becoming 20 minutes :D :D I steam the place up seriously sometimes, :eek: I am truly happy for you and wish you happiness and joy on your continuing journey :) :) :) Life is tremendous

7. ian0204

ian0204 Member

thank you

i would just like to thank you all for your positive words and outlook. I am new to the whole lifeflow and meditation world.From as far back as i can remember all i ever wished for was peace of mind and inner happiness.For some unknown reason there has always been some sort of inner turmoil that I could not explain.After LF and meditating for about 3 weeks i am feeling an ease inside.I love to read other peoples stories which show me i am not alone.Thank you all and I wish you all the best...Ian

8. ian0204

ian0204 Member

hi beth what are the excersises you mentioned learning from pollyanna ,also what is fast tracking..thank you

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  9. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum. There are loads of lovely people here, all wanting to help and share their own experiences, hope you will feel at home!

Good luck with the meditation :)