1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hllo there!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Lucy_R, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Lucy_R

Lucy_R Member

Hey all :)
    I am 29 years old female.

Finally decided to have a jump on this boat and see what will happen! :)

Lets say life circumstances led me here. Going through pretty chaotic life phase right now and finding myself really hard to keep my mind in peace. I am somewhat depressed. I would define my state now as being in some sort of "soul loss".

Anyhow, through my teen-age years I used to meditate. Then, it was so easy to get relaxed and results were fantastic. I stopped meditating when I was on University and started again when I was in a really bad life crisis. It was hard for me to concentrate as I used to, but nevertheless devoted meditations resulted in very strong dream experiences that changed my life, at least my point of view on life. Shame to say, I wasn't disciplined enough to continue practicing meditation on a regular basis and when I would try (for few years now) it's getting tougher. As it is impossible now for me to still my mind and release stress.

Since I know how effective meditation is from past experiences and how can improve one's life, to get in tune with one-self, be more at peace with one-self, I've decided to join here and perhaps give myself a chance to learn something from others experiences (and I will be more then happy to share some of my own) ;) I'll try to motivate myself. Any advice will be a bliss and I apologize in advance for any silly question or long posts (that I tend to write) :D

Have a nice day, nice to be here :)

Lucy

2. Cmprettyinpink78

Cmprettyinpink78 Member

Hi Lucy,
    Nice to meet you!!! I am new as well, look forward to reading your experience with the program.

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Lucy and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

It's only impossible for as long as you keep telling yourself that. The truth is, it's not impossible... I know you can meditate and still your mind etc. and you do to... inside yourself, if you're honest and true to yourself.

There's no silly questions... only silly answers (and we can give you some of those if you like :D )

(as for Long posts... well... I'm guilty of a few of those myself hehe!)

Hugs

Giles

4. Lucy_R

Lucy_R Member

Nice to meet you Cmprettyinpink78 and GilesC! :)

hehe so I've seen Giles that you are a quite a bit of writer, but I like your style, by going through others posts/questions, you reply/explain lots of things in detail which is very helpful :)

Hope to share my own experiences soon. Working on it! ;)

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

Glad you find those other posts useful.

Always happy to share and discuss. :)

Hugs

Giles