1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Shobhit

Shobhit Member

hello all..:)
    I have just joined this community in order to be able to meditate properly. I have tried it earlier, but the attempts were feeble and i couldn't even sit straight for 5 minutes..let alone meditate in a state of thoughtlessness.:-(..And then i gave it up. I am gearing up for these competitive exams and i feel i should meditate to keep my calm and composure in the troubling times ahead, however, at the same time, having heard that it takes years of practice to master, has kind of gotten me into a fix. Will it be beneficial for my studies??
    Thank you
    Shobhit

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Whilst it may be considered that mediation takes years to master, most people find benefits from meditating quite quickly. Of course, like learning anything it takes practice. ;)

Hugs

Giles