1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Believer52

Believer52 Member

I'm new to the practice of meditation. My mind seems to wander in so many directions at one time and so I look forward to learning how to quiet the chaos within..

2. cruzone

cruzone Member

Good afternoon

Hello from PA in the USA,

I'm hoping to really get into the meditation practice everyday. My hubby is currently utilizing the project meditation and it really keeps him calm and focus.:)

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Good to meet you both!

You are both in the right place! Great meditation materials and this community should keep us all inspired to meditate!

4. emoxteddy

emoxteddy Member

*smiles* well its a releif that Im not the only one who jumped at the oppertunity to join this.. as for meditation, I tend to do it about 3 hours a day and am a practiced regular... hearing an instructor give me vizulizations were helpful and great at first but now ive reached a level to where i create my own depending on what type i need at that present moment... I am here for those who desire help and I will be visiting frequently to engage in enjoyable conversations, I cant wait, till the! *waves*
    (Autumn)