1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi. Too many and nested thought and sometimes i got sooo relaxed

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by thenewmeditator, Jun 13, 2013.

1. thenewmeditator

thenewmeditator Member

Hi everyone. Im just new to meditation. Ive read many article on meditation and i dont know if im doing this right. You see there many many thoughts coming out on my mind and i cant seem to recognize if i was attached to my thoughts. And theres a time that when i am trying to meditate and im aware of my thought then after a moment i realize that that was also my thought. I cant explain it well but its like a dream in a dream? you know when you know when you are dreaming inside your dream then you wake up in that dream then you wake up on that dream which you just woke up but now your on reality? its just like that. Its like a nested thoughts. A thoughts inside of thoughts. :eek: Is it normal? And there are times when i got too relaxed too but i didnt notice it :D then after a few minutes i will notice that i got too relaxed then again same thing happen i will get too relaxed :eek: .. haha am i doing it right? Newbie here need guidance :confused: and sorry for my bad english :D

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator