1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi i'm new

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by donna, Jan 22, 2008.

1. donna

donna Member

Hi i have just discovered this great start and have now downloaded the course. I cant wait to use it.
    I have quite a stressful life, i have three children of my own and a step child all of which have ADHD and learning difficulties. Its very hard to find time for myself and hope this will help me relax.
    What a great site! Thankyou.:)

2. manx

manx Member

hi donna
    stick with it and you will find your stressful life soon becomes much much less stressfull.
    good luck
    gary

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Donna, welcome to this site ! :)

I think it's not just you that can benefit from meditation:

Ivanhoe's Medical Breakthroughs - Meditation Helps ADHD

The meditation technique described here ( TM ) resembles the Project-Meditation "Introduction to meditation" course we have here, but ours is FREE :D.

Maybe we can get Michael Mackenzie, the owner of this wonderfull site/forum and developer of Project Meditation to look into a guided meditation for kids... I know he is very busy right now so this might take a while, but who knows...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008