1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi, I'm New and Scared.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by aderemi111, Apr 15, 2014.

1. aderemi111

aderemi111 New Member

Hi, (sorry for spelling)

Before my first experience, I was stressed out, heartbroken, and completely disillusioned. I was also quite feverous, but I was so stressed out I did not even know it.

One night, I was tired but not sleepy I was forced to stay on my bed, eyes closed for several hours. I started releasing fears. I started shaking as I released them, till I reached a state where my mind was completely blank. I felt a pull, almost as if I was dying. I let it happen. I felt true love.

Its been a few days since this has happened and I cannot seem to be out of this constant dream-state where my sense of hearing are superb. I longer feel sadness or heartache, but I no longer feel a lot of things (such as the urge to breath). As a Christian, I felt a strong pang of hadephobia for "releasing the serpent" but I know it was unintnetional. I find myself slipping into deeper states whenever my mind goes blank. I need help. How can I become clearer without over-meditating.

I am not afraid, but as a student, I cannot afford to not have the ability to comprehend at the moment.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Aderemi and welcome to the community :)

it sounds like you were in an extremely anxious state. Were you forced to stay on your bed for hours because you were unwell? Can you let me know what meditation technique you have tried and what you are doing to release fear?

Your reply will help me to understand and answer your questions. Until then I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)