1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi I want to overcom myfears ad obsessive negativ thinking

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Cassandra329, May 16, 2013.

1. Cassandra329

Cassandra329 New Member

Hi my name is Cassandra, and I am interested in meditation to overcome my bad habits.

2. WesoIrl

WesoIrl Member

I feel the same way.

Meditation has made me more aware of my ways. Which has gotten me very down thinking of the way I've been.

But now instead of feeling self conscious its more that I'm feeling genuinely sorry for my ways. But forgiveness doesn't have to be given to be able to accept it.

This hasn't been an easy or mentally peaceful journey but I believe its the right one. You might have a few bumps on the way and it may be scary but you are one of few brave enough to even contemplate it so your more than capable.

No need to wish you luck.
    wes

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Cassandra and Wes and welcome to the community :)

Here is a piece from a recent study carried out under the auspices of the Canadian Center of Science and Education and published in their journal. It includes work by researchers from the School of Educational Technology, Shenyang Normal University, China, and from the Graduate School of Innovative Life Science and the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Toyama, Japan:

“These are a few of the benefits you can experience with Brainwave Entrainment.
    a. Increase your focus and concentration.
    b. Increased memory performance.
    c. Increased creativity and problem solving ability.
    d. Enhanced sleep and ease of getting to sleep.
    e. Enhanced health.
    f. Access your intuition.
    g. Relaxation and stress reduction.
    h. Behavior modification (getting rid of your bad habits).”

To read more of the study please click on the link below:-

http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/article/viewFile/1793/1702

Hope this helps and wish you both much peace and joy :) :) :)