1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi from Melbourne Australia

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by mitzu, Jul 30, 2008.

1. mitzu

mitzu Member

Hi I'm Julia and can't seem to remember how I found this site but glad I did. I have only recently resumed meditation after many years and have researched on other methods. Lifeflow and Holosync are two that I haven't heard of before but through my research online it seems that Lifeflow has great feedback so I'm looking forward to starting this and getting to know others within this community.

Cheers

Julia

2. Lisa Gibbs

Lisa Gibbs Member

Holosync

Hello

Interestingly I have been using holosync for going on a year and have acheived great results. I decided to go back to school for my master's and since I learned to meditate with holosync I have had a 3.5 GPA and find myself reading everything I can get my hand on. My desire to learn has increased tremendously. I happen to hear about Life Flow and how it could work with my holosync to increase my results, so here I am. Can't wait too see the results.

Lisa

3. Ross

Ross Member

Hi Julia,

This is a great community to associate with if you’re beginning a meditation practice. I’ve only been a member for a little more than six weeks, but I’ve observed that the postings are genuine, positive, encouraging and supportive.

There are really a large number of beneficial resources provided as well, to help clear up questions and get you pointed in the right direction.

I’ve just started with Life Flow 9 and am excited about using it for the next several weeks.

Sooo… Welcome, and I look forward to reading your posts as you develop your meditation habits.

Ross

4. Armando

Armando Member

Hola! Saludos desde Cancun, Mexico!

He recibido gratis este material de Life Flow.

Despues de 2 dias de tener acceso a esta metodologia (instrucciones y software) he empezado a comprobar su efecto favorable.

Estoy gratamente sorprendido.

Y quiero compartir esto y aprender mas, con personas en mi propio idioma.

Gracias.

Armando

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Welcome Armando no comprende but welcome!
    Gus

6. Karly

Karly Member

Holosync is so expensive...does anyone know why? I know that they have to spend a lot of money on research and development, but so do others, so why do Holosync charge upwards of 600% more than everyone else that sells this technology?

7. Marcus_398

Marcus_398 New Member

Hi from Adelaide, Australia

Hi to eveyone throughout the world. What a wonderful project (thank you to the community) and to the enlightend LifeFlow founder.

M. :)

8. vicente

vicente Member

Qué tal Armando?
    Te animo a experimentar con Life Flow, así como a colgar los comentarios en castellano en el blog. Creo que habrá bastantes personas hispanoparlantes interesadas en leer los comentarios y sugerencias en español.
    Vicente desde Barcelona, España.

9. vicente

vicente Member

Hola de nuevo Armando:
    Por cierto estaría interesado en contactar con alguien de tu zona( Cancún)por tema de negocios.
    saludos.

10. vicente

vicente Member

Hi Karly:
    i also agree with you. I´d like to know why such difference between holosync and Life flow.

11. Grey

Grey Member

why so expensive

two words...mercenary marketing.

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister said, "the bigger the lie, the more it will be believed." marketers have a similar philosophy, "the bigger the price tag, the more effective people believe the product will be." after all, who would charge ridiculously inflated prices for something unless it really does what they claim, right?