1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi from a newbie ^_^

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by RavenMoon, Jul 20, 2014.

1. RavenMoon

RavenMoon Member

Hello group! Nice to meet.

I meditate regularly, though just started this program & I must say I'm very happy with it. The main audio was excellent, very zen. The same day I listened to "Creativity", & my 2 months of stress-induced writer's block was gone as though by magic! :) I do believe the whole brain technique helped a lot, & I look foreward to each new meditation. ^_^

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community RavenMoon :)

so pleased you are enjoying and benefiting from LifeFlow. I always find that playing Creative Flow or Nirvana when writing or at my computer really helps. I wish you continued success and much peace and joy :) :) :)