1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi everyone, this info should really help you.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by pollyanna, Dec 16, 2007.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to post this message here especially to help the people new to meditation. I believe it's vital information for new and experienced meditators. There have been probably 3 important and huge steps for me that I would like to share with everyone. I used Discover Meditation before LifeFlow and because of the easy to understand explanations Michael gave, I felt something had clicked and the pressure of trying too hard dissapeared. I learned a lot about meditation with the course. I liked his story about the woodcutter - made me realize "my quiet time" is vital to my health and happiness. I always practise his 2 minute suggestion at the end of every meditation session and I play the beautiful music he shared with the gratitude exercise (the exercise is really powerful) Then came LifeFlow which I will use forever. My last massive leap forward was when I read all his reports. WOW!!! This was an eye-opener to me. I realized where all my stress and worry came from, why I reacted the way I did and understood how meditation would constantly improve my life. Like me, lots of people have weird and wonderful ideas about meditation, but when you read and understand (Learn How You Can Benefit From Project Meditation!) it's truly like a revelation. I made a huge poster becausethe impact was so great to me. The poster by my bed reads "TO KNOW AND NOT TO DO IS NOT TO KNOW, BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY REALLY KNEW, YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY HOLD BACK!!" I hope you all read the reports Michael has written and let me and others know what impact it has on you.
    P.S. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the gratitude exercise as well. So many of my friends and relatives comment on the changes in me and my life. Thank-you Michael - you've helped make my life become amazing!!!!! Love and happiness to you all, P

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  2. wendy

wendy Member

I really like that part of the meditation too. Especially the music...which leads me to the question: Is it, and any other similar music, available for download? Wendy