1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hi Everyone from Cheshire, UK.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by aleswitch, Jul 11, 2008.

1. aleswitch

aleswitch Member

Hey everyone!:)

Just thought I'd say hello as i'm a new member. I'm looking forward to being part of this community and getting to know people.

I'm 29, female and live in Chester in the UK with my husband and am step mum to his little girl (6 yrs old).

anyhoos i'm off to read what other people have written. Sure I'll speak to some of you soon!

Ales xx

2. Hirinaki

Hirinaki Member

Hi Ales!

Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

Hirinaki x

3. aleswitch

aleswitch Member

Hi Hirinaki!

Thanks for replying so quickly!

you're not so far away from me!

Are you new aswell?

Ales xx

4. Hirinaki

Hirinaki Member

Hi Ales!

A friend introduced me to this website at the end of last year. I really love this community forum and find it inspiring and encouraging. Michael Mackenzie's letters are fantastic, full of information and advice.

I'm unfortunately not meditating as much as I'd like lately but it is still part of my life and it is very positive for me.

Let us know how you are getting on!

Hirinaki x

5. aleswitch

aleswitch Member

Hi Hirinaki,

I downoaded the free discover meditation series a couple of weeks ago and the Lifeflow demo a few days ago.

Both are really good, but the ifeflow has helped me greatly!

Its helped combat my insomnia which has been raging for years and because i'm sleeping better its been a great benefit to my other medical conditions and has given me a real boost!

I only wish i could afford the whole course! I'l just have to make do with the demo until I can save up. But the demo has been a realy good intro to the course.

how are you getting on?

ales x

6. Hirinaki

Hirinaki Member

Hi Ales!

It's fantastic that you are already feeling the benefits of meditation!

I'm not very disciplined with Lifeflow. I have been at the beginning with Lifeflow 10 and it helped me a lot. Then I just didn't take the time to meditate for 40 min every day for different reasons but I do meditate for about 15/20 min whenever I can, even at work (away from my desk of course!), and it is fantastic! I just feel more relaxed and less judgemental towards myself and others. I'm more gentle with myself by acting more as an observer and not depending on my emotions.

I'm looking forward to getting back to it properly for 40 min and doing the rest of the Lifeflow CDs. It's definitely something which should be invested in!

If you like so much the demo I think you should go for it Ales whenever you can!

Hirinaki xxx

7. Asha

Asha Member

Hi Hirinaki, (Love your board name BTW) I am new to the forum too but have not yet experienced the lifeflow Cds as you have. So hello from the other side of the planet!:D Asha

8. Hirinaki

Hirinaki Member

Hi Asha!

Hello from the UK and welcome to the community forum!

Hirinaki

PS: my board name takes its origin from the Tuamotu islands and means tenderness/big hug.