1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hey

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Drummondeo, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Drummondeo

Drummondeo Member

Hello!

I downloaded the intro to meditation a couple of weeks ago and have been using it everyday, I have to admit its made a real difference to my state of mind.... I've been through a lot lately (too much to list actaully!) and I now realise that even though I was dealing with my issues very well i still had some suppressed emotions which have come up during meditation, now I feel like I'm almost at piece and I'm having a lot more fun!

One question! When I did my first meditation I was so relaxed I felt floaty and nearly fell off my chair! This kind of freaked me out and i havent been able to get back to that amazing sensation again! Can anyone recomend any sort of method that makes deeper meditation easier to achieve?

Kind Regards,
    Drummondeo

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Drummondeo, I'm glad that you are enjoying meditation. Choose a chair which supports you so that you cannot fall off it. I have practiced Lifeflow meditation for a year now - nearly always lay down on my bed. This works brilliant for me. I occasionally sit on a sofa with by back and head supported. Today I was going out for the day, had rollers in my hair which meant headphones and lying down would not be comfortable. I have a chair which hangs from a beam in my bedroom and I meditated in that for the first time today and listened over loud speakers. It was just as good as lieing down so I will probably do that more often now. I put a poncho on - I always use a cover or blanket because I would feel cold otherwise. I'm sure you'll feel the great sensations many times again but I'm sure you will not all of the time. Read the Good Life that you should have received on Friday - Michael mentions something about this in there. LifeFlow 10 will definately help you to meditate deeply - I hope this helps you. I wish you much happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)