1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hey all

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Ariel, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hope everyone had a fun filled Christmas. I wish you all the best for 2008!

I tried TM about 5 years ago when I was 15, it did help a little but I found it difficult. I look forward to trying new methods of meditation and seeing great success stories on here.

Glad to be around positive and like minded people.

Here’s to great posts and positive outcomes!! ;)

Look forward to meeting you all. Glad to be apart of the community

Keep smiling :)

Thanks

Ariel xx

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Hi Ariel

Nice to hear from you and welcome to the community!

TM can be a little challenging I agree, you should try LifeFlow 10 asap, this makes your meditation experieces something to look forward to instead of a chore. You don't know what your missing!

Chat soon! PW ;)

3. Ariel

Ariel Member

Nice to meet you Peaceful Warrior and thank you for the welcome :)

I have downloaded discover meditation and have done the first 2 cds its amazing and I am going to use 35 of my karma credits to get lifeflow 10 :)

Look forward to chatting with you again.

Ariel x

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Discover Meditation

Hi ariel,
    I also tried T.M. - NLP - Reiki - and a number of other types of techniques. It took me a long time and a lot of money before I found Michael Mackenzie. I found that Discover Meditation is like T.M. with many beneficial extras and no ritual. Then I moved onto LifeFlow which has completely changed my life. The biggest challenge I have come across is there are so many people out there only interested in making money which is sad :(. Finding someone genuine who also has a genuine product that gives amazing results is like finding a needle in a haystack. I've found my needle!! ;) I'm so excited for you and all other community members and hope your search wasn't as long and costly as mine was. Let me know how you progress, happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

5. celistina

celistina Member

Hi Ariel! Welcome to the community :) I agree with Peaceful Warrier that Lifeflow 10 is wonderful to get you hooked onto meditation.

Btw, can someone enlighten me on what is T.M.?

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Celistina,
    great to hear how well you are doing and it's lovely to see how helpful you are being to others. T.M. is Transcendental Meditation. It is extremely expensive and involves a lot of secrecy and an initiation ritual followed by travelling to and paying to attend meetings. They say they choose a special mantra for you but they actually choose this depending on your sex and age group. Having tried them both I think Discover Meditation is very similar but a much better course with some fantastic extra benefits included with it. Discover meditation is a great way to learn meditation and then move onto LifeFlow. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

7. Ariel

Ariel Member

Thank you all for the lovely welcome :)
    Ariel x