1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Helping

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Sang, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Sang

Sang Guest

Happy ending, or happy beginning, depending how you look at it.

I know that a while back, I would have given up anything to help others and make the lives of others better. Take their pain to give them joy. In any situation... in a simple choice in a group of choosing where to sit in a row, to something as giving up food on a camping trip for others.
    Well, some problems came up during my life... a car accident which changed my life by, recreating my mind. Loved friends telling me to grow up and walking out of my life.

Recently has been the worse situation. A broken engagement between two good friends that I know. An emotional breakdown of my best friend because her sister had an emotional breakdown about the death of her best friend. I would have held on stronger if I did not know the girl who had died, and if she had not said to me that which I could not remember.

Just now though. I once again tried to meditate. And, I may have. But, I remembered what that girl said to me.
    I know that I told her how I sacrifice myself for others joy and happiness. She told me that I can not do that because it would only cause me pain, and always cause pain to those who care about me. I think now back to this... it makes me happy... not only because it helps me, but because I can now strongly go to my best friend, who I love and trust so much, and have such loyalty to, which is why I would speak of it, and I can tell her this and bring her happiness, while bringing myself happiness... then everything gets complex.
    I can not say whether this happens because of that girl who told this to me, or this meditation which helped me to remember that which I hid in my mind.

This is joyful to me, I hope it brings someone else joy as well... If this offends anyone then please delete this. I would not want anyone, especially here, to be discomforted or saddened by other problems.

This is written in my happy mood, or the mood in which I am high on life!

Thanks sent to Michael.