1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Help!

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by MED, Mar 19, 2008.

1. MED

MED Member

Hello folks,

I have downloaded the first two files to my computer - they are now in my Project Meditation folder but I cannot do anything with them they are recorded as EFW files. I do not have any ZIP files are per the video guide - can anyone assist - sorry for being so technical on a meditation site!

Cheers,

Med.:eek:

2. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Med

Firstly welcome :p
    I would so like to help but I'm a bit dim when it comes to all things technical and after an initial blip I was shocked to find I'd managed to download and transfer to my mp3.
    I didn't want you to feel like you weren't been read. I'm sure that Divinitywolf will read this soon and seems pretty clued in ( hey dw I'm bigging you up here!) and I'm sure that peaceful Warrior will read soon too ( he's another smart cookie) and has more understanding than me.
    You will get it sorted and when you do I wish you much happiness on your journey of calm :):)

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

welcome med

This should help: (You must be running security that has changed the name)

Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.

PW ;)

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

hey Med what did I tell you!

How quick was that!
    Peaceful Warrior i nominate you for super hero status :D:p:D you can be my puter advisor from now on, you have been warned xx

5. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

haha Peaceful Warrior beat me to it!
    Well thanks for the compliment twinkletoes!
    I'll try and be faster next time :)

6. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

divinity wolf

:Dyep i'm afraid you were a tad too slow you can be P.W's side kick , you two can be the alternative batman and robin, ha ha :D
    Hope the meditation going well :):)

7. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

haha :)
    Yeah meditations going great.
    I've genuinly turned into a better person.