1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Help

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by beth, Feb 2, 2008.

1. beth

beth Member

Hello, please can someone help. I am doing so well with number 10 and wanted to get the special offer of 5 c.d.s free and I keep getting (sorry but the link is expired.) Am I too late because I thought I would have til Sunday. Please can any one tell me if I am not ordering right or am I too late. :(

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

sorry beth, it was my fault

Sorry about that. I only just noticed myself, I've been out all morning and it was working fine last night.

OFFER NOW EXPIRED 4th Feb

Michael :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Brilliant offer!!

Hi Beth, I'm so pleased you are enjoying Lifeflow 10 and are taking advantage of the brilliant offer for the whole series. I paid the full price last year (which I believe was great value then) Because of the huge benefits I have achieved I honestly would have paid ten times more. It's a tiny investment for happiness and well being alone. Anyway it's a wise decision and I know if you make this a regular habit it will turn your life around. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)