1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Help please.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by kelouba, Dec 29, 2008.

1. kelouba

kelouba Member

Thanks for your post Mitch.

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Increadible thread !

Thanks for this ! :)

3. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

Hi when i first started with the lifeflow programme I was a complete mess and afraid of my own shadow. Fear completely ruled my life. Now life is an adventure and I trust and have faith now and I am only on lifeflow 8. All I can say is keep going you may not feel that things are happening but they will be its very powerful stuff. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. the choice is totally yours. Anything worth doing takes time and practise. I wish you all the best.

love and light
    tinks:):p

4. Salahblr

Salahblr Member

It was great reading this thread started by Kelouba. I hope Kelouba is enjoying a better life every day with a lot of support from members of this thread. I specially liked the "Coherent Breathing " Technique described with such empathy and focussed address to the original requester. We can see here a typical example of how love builds between two souls.

I am further impressed by the following words from Mitch:

Lately I'm trying to be a more truthful person. Truthful with myself, truthful with others, and not just the truth society creates based on what is right and wrong, but the real truth, what my actual feelings are. I just began trying to do this, but so far it has been rewarding.

Mitch you are so right and you described how you have emigrated to a new world of your own reality with a valid passport. The key is to be truthful and honest to one's own self. I think this is the hardest part. Once you cross this barrier, being honest and truthful to the rest of the world becomes second nature. Life becomes much more easy with the adoption of the good old saying: Honesty is the best policy. The effort one would exert in keeping secret accounts now goes in shared progress of one's development effort.

LF meditation makes it easy to take us to the doorstep of that emigration counter beyond which lies the world of self discovery.

Thank you every one. Thank you Mitch. Thank you Ta-tsu-wa and most important, thank you Kelouba. Finally, thank you Pollyana.

Salah

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

This is such a wonderful thread - it really is the epitome of what the Project-Meditation community forum stands for.

Of course, I'm ecstatic about the amazing changes in my own life, however there is nothing like hearing how the lives of others are improving and witnessing the tremendous help that is so kindly offered from you wonderful people.

I mentioned a local friend of mine in recent posts who has been housebound for many years due to anxiety issues. I am excited to let you know that he has progressed to LF7 and accompanied us to the 14th July Bastille celebrations in the local village.

It was truly wonderful to experience this with him and that's not all... this morning we went to the local butchers :) :)

It's so worth it to make that little time for yourself each day, speaking of which - Gotta go and flow :) I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

6. writingupastorm

writingupastorm Member

I really like this thread. Thanks. The breathing techniques are already helping me and I haven't even downloaded the sample yet. I think it's about time I did though. :)