1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

help.. eager to learn

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by bei bitoi, Jun 11, 2012.

1. bei bitoi

bei bitoi New Member

hi! recently registered in this forum hoping that I'm in the right place.

before anything else, let me tell you that I am a believer of LoA and at the same time, a Roman Catholic. My general purpose why I joined this forum is to learn how I should meditate. I don't have that much idea but I believe that through meditation, there are too many things I can do with my life. Among them is manifesting my desires.

I don't know if this was already asked before but is there an article or a book you can recommend for starters like me? I was about to search by myself on the internet but I realized It would be better if I ask persons like you who actually had read the book I need.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community :)

You can download for free the Discover Meditation C.D.'s at the top left of the community. Michael talks you through it all and it's a fantastic set. It is non-secular so will not conflict with your spiritual beliefs.

Let us know how you get on and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

P.S. Here's a link to some great information also. Enjoy:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012