1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by emariu, Nov 17, 2010.

1. emariu

emariu Member

Nice to meet you all
    I am an EnlightenQ user :)

2. Nics

Nics Member

Hi there, me too. Just wondering though, which CD are we meant to start with (apart from CD5 Me, Myself & Universe)??? I'm a little confused as haven't received any proper instructions, or maybe I am missing something?! Thanks :eek:

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Emariu and welcome to the project meditation community.

Nics,

There was a PDF instructions summary provided with the download tracks.

However, to try and clarify... you can use the CD5 track at any time as it will help to relax prior to any meditation or practice.

Other than that, start with CD1 and listen through that, then with CD2 where you practice the Q Exercise. After time, (whether that's days, weeks or months, everyone's different) when you reach that level of stillness Michael describes for a resonable period, you are then ready to move onto the full Q Technique on CD3. As Michael says... "The Q Exercise MUST be fully mastered before moving onto the Q Technique". CD4 offers different ways of doing the Q Technique.

The titles of each track also give an indication which track is which and should be fairly logical as they are in order, except with CD5 which can be used anytime.

Hugs

Giles

4. emariu

emariu Member

I was under the impression that CD 4 is for practising Q Exercise and not Q Technique...
    If I got it wright,after listening CD2 you must listen to CD 4 untill you fully master Q Exercise..
    I just wonder why Michael didn't label CD-es in exact order of listening and practice them....

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

Perhaps you're right, I don't have the CD's or information in front of me. I was recalling from memory. However, it should be fairly obvious from the track listings.

6. emariu

emariu Member

I wonder..how can I get any support from Michael..I am not receiving any emails of guidance or anything and I don't know how to contact him..
    On the official site there isn't any forum..and I need help with Q Exercise

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi emariu, here's the link for support with EnlightenQ:-

[email protected]

I'm sure you'll find them really helpful - make sure you are allowing support emails to be received. Occasionally some computers are set to filter some emails to spam. I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

P.S. Have just read through this thread - sorry I missed your query until now. Yes, C.D.4 is the extended Q exercise and you are right to use this. I think it's also good to go back to the actual exercise also until it feels like second nature to you. I am finding just the exercise very powerful and incorporating it into daily life is becoming very simple yet quite amazing. Please remember though I have been meditating with LifeFlow for a few years now and was familiar already with the feeling sensation. Just be patient, you will experience your own feeling sensation (whether initially subtle or not) and you will know. You do have to really focus 100% Let us know how you progress

8. veggietovegan

veggietovegan Member

Hi all, I too am new here ... not sure about what project meditation is all about, but will surely come to know after exploring the site a bit. Wish you all a great time here.

9. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi v-to-v,

Project Meditation is about ... well... meditation, whatever form of it you practice or wish to learn. It also has some interesting discussions about living in the present moment and the law of attraction, amongst others.

From this site, you can download the Free "Discover Meditation" CD's, which tell you all you need to know to get started meditating. There are also some 20 guided meditations that will allow you to deal with specific issues, also free to download. And then there are Michaels two main selling products, Lifeflow and Enlighten Q. Lifeflow is designed, generally for use with meditation, to entrain the brainwaves to the different frequencies so, in short, the brain/mind is not so actively jumping about all over the place, but acts in a more controlled manner, giving more focus, stillness and direction in life. Enlighten Q is a set of CD's that teach a technique for improving our ability to bring our mind/thoughts to a place of single stillness, which will help to make meditation easier.

Hope that helps.

Hugs

Giles