1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello...

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Claire_pe, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Claire_pe

Claire_pe Member

My name is Claire and I am supposedly a writer. I say "supposedly" because a writer writes everyday, yet I do not despite my urge for it. I want to do too much all the time and I end up doing nothing relevant. :(

My self-knowledge is existant but I believe not enough nor complete... What I would like is to find the wisdom within to write, almost the same way as I breathe. I tried to understand for many months what was wrong with me, and yesterday it stroke me: I am missing something. I told myself: "what if I meditate before writing?" So today, as I was about to start I wondered "how does one meditate?"... and here I am! :p

Everyday, I am stepping forward to a better inner-balance, and as I followed my first instructions today, I honestly believe that I am finally on the right path to a well-being long sought after. :)

Everything happens for a reason - This community is a blessing! :D

/Claire

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi and welcome to this fantastic community. So many people are having great results by using their karma credits to begin the fast track by downloading Discover Meditation and LifeFlow 10.
    Creative Flow is brilliant to use when you are writing or doing anything creative. I play it over loud speakers as background music (often for hours) and it helps me immensely. Look forward to hearing how you progress, happiness and joy :) :) :)