1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Laurinda

Laurinda New Member

Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forum and would like to say a quick hello and introduce myself. My name is Laurinda. I am a teacher and like to unwind after a busy day with some meditation. Over the years I have discovered something quite mystical about meditation and I am always eager to learn more. Looking forward to this journey ...

2. Space Fox Now With Lasers

Space Fox Now With Lasers Member

Hey

Hey, I'm Fox. I'm going to be a teacher someday as well. I'm going back to school in the Fall, and my goal is to finish all the levels of LF before I actually get the job. That way I can be a super-enlightened-cosmic-space-teacher and control all the children with the power of my brain. If somebody steps out of line, I blast them with a chakra wave or something. (Sarcasm included) What grade do you teach?

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

LOL! SFNWL, that was funny.

Anyway, welcome both of you to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to discussing with you both.

Hugs

Giles

4. Grey

Grey Member

alright laddie you have to help an old man out and translate what SFNWL means. or is the explanation not suitable for minors and mixed company?

5. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

Hi Grey,

Scroll up a couple of entries and all should be revealed ;)

6. GilesC

GilesC Member

SFNWL = Space Fox Now With Lasers ;)

7. Anglepen

Anglepen Member

Hello Laurinda

Welcome to the community, you'll find some great help here.

Kev

8. Grey

Grey Member

got it now. the common "LOL" texting term went right before the SFNWL so i thought it to be another common texting term. googling hin and yon of course turned up nothing so finally had to break down and ask.

9. olmate

olmate Member

Welcome Laurinda. The path ahead has infinite possibilities. Each day truely is a wonder and always brings something new - sometimes obvious, other times not so obvious. Enjoy!!

Nothing but the best...

Olmate