1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

hello,

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by magu, Jan 16, 2008.

1. magu

magu Member

I found project-meditation.org , Lifeflow, last year and it has helped me a lot, still learning and trying to do it right. Glad to find this Meditation Community.

Marina

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Marina and welcome to the community. I think you will find:-
    "Learn How You Can Benefit From Project Meditation!" a very helpful section. Also I have found many kind and helpful people here in the community. I have tried various types of meditation for a number of years. The best thing I did was to find Discover Meditation and LifeFlow. I started with Discover Meditation which helped me to clearly understand if I was meditating correctly and I hugely benefit from the gratitude exercise on there. I then quickly moved on to LifeFlow which has created amazing results for me. If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

3. magu

magu Member

Pollyana,thanks for your wellcome's message. I have started to read all this great info. that is in this site.

I have been meditating every day when I wake up, listening to Lifeflow 7, but I have not been sleeping well and I have had hard time concentrating with this specific Llifeflow 7. Do you have any suggestions that could help me? It seems you have a lot of experience meditating.

Maybe there is an anwers to my question already in some forum thread but i have not finished reading all of them.

Thanks for your help,
    Marina

4. Raven

Raven Member

Sleep/Meditation problem

One suggestion and a question. First, you said you meditate every day upon waking. Do you meditate at any other time during the day? Some people find that if they meditate too close to bedtime, their bodies get refreshed and re-energized and so they aren't feeling a need for sleep.

Now for the question, you said you are meditating with the LifeFlow 7 track, but have you practiced meditating with the LF-10 track? If not, perhaps you need to start with that one and give yourself time to work down to the lower frequencies. Even if you have used LF-10 before it might not be a bad idea to revisit it and see if that helps resolve the issue.

~R~

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Marina,
    have you learned to meditate with Discover Meditation, lifeFlow or some other kind of meditation? The reason I ask is because you can get Discover meditation with your Karma credits. Michael explains everything so clearly on there. I personally think it's worth having for the gratitude exercise alone. I won't go into your comment with Lifeflow because Raven has covered it so well. I'll be looking out for your answers. Happiness and joy :) :) :)

6. magu

magu Member

Raven and Pollyana thanks a lot for your answers and help.

I 've been listening only to LF 7 now, but i 've already listened to LF 10,9 and 8, when i get the download i listen to that specific LF until i get the next one. maybe that is what i am doing wrong i'm not alternating between all LF tracks i 've already downloaded.

I am meditating just once at day, i should do it more than once.

learning every day :), thanks again.

Marina

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Marina,
    I meditate once a day - usually for an hour. I listen to various tracks and some have become my favourites. I think a great foundation for LifeFlow is Discover Meditation. If you haven't listened to this, I'd highly recommend using some of your Karma credits to obtain it. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

8. Edwin

Edwin Member

I myself noticed that my meditation is more effective when I wait for about 3-4 hours after waking up before meditating.

When you wake up, your mind is coming out of a very long session of lower brainwaves, so you might have more trouble going straight back into deep relaxation when you have just woken up. Perhaps if you have taken meditation into your daily schedule right after waking up, and like it, you might want to try to meditate for no more than 10 minutes, and then to go about your business until around 10 or 11, during your coffee break ( or tea if you are British :p ) to do a 20 minute session !

For myself, who was having trouble sleeping before I started meditating too, I like meditation best in the evening. I go right to sleep and sleep till next morning when I do that !