1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Danguitar

Danguitar Member

Hi my names dan :).
    I've been meditating and practicing yoga at home for five whole days. But I feel so much better for it. I've been very stressed and use alcohol and cannabis as a way of escaping which is never a good Idea. But since the last five days I'm feeling so much better than I have for months :). And have not had a single drink and only one solid fat night so that is good!
    My meditation I have not done that much research. I have just been focusing on my breath counting along to the clock ticking in for 8 seconds hold for 4 out for 8 hold for 4. Yesterday which is the only day this has happened so far I had a flow of excited yet a very comfortable, happy feeling of energy flow through me. But when it happened I would notice and lose my concentration. But could go right back to it again when I focused back on my breath. Does this mean I'm doing it right?